The ECO series is the ideal compact model for harnessing free solar energy for hot water production. It is equipped with the state of the art components in order to ensure high efficiency and low cost. It is a pumped systems (forced circulation system), closed loop ideal for small or large applications, such houses, villas, hotels, industries, hospital etc.
Characterestics - Options:
- Equipped exclusively with the ARIS series harp collectors
- A single-line solar station is used for system calibration.
- The STDC controller is used activating 1 relay. Offering many system protection and calibration options.
- The tank is equiped with 2 heat exchangers 1 for solar and 1 for the back up.
- All components required for the installation
- Flat or tile roof collector installation option
- FC200-2,5 ECO: R2DC200 with ARIS2504 collector
- FC200-4 ECO: R2DC200 with 2 X ARIS2004 collectors
- FC300-4 ECO: R2DC300 with 2 X ARIS2004 collectors
- FC300-5 ECO: R2DC300 with 2 X ARIS2504 collectors
- FC500-7,5 ECO: R2BC500 with 3 X ARIS2504 collectors
- FC800-10 ECO: R2BC750 with 4 X ARIS2504 collectors
- FC1000-12,5 ECO: R2BC1000 with 5 X ARIS2504 collectors
- Any other custom-made system is possible until 50.000l daily consumption.